trosfans.com
http://www.trosfans.com/forum/

Multiple Successor Games -- Surely Not!
http://www.trosfans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=617
Page 6 of 6

Author:  pbj44 [ Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Multiple Successor Games -- Surely Not!

Grettir wrote:
Fact is, I'm 50% of Blade of the Iron Throne, if y'all absolutely have to know. :)


As fellow Southerners, Michael and I stick together! :D

Author:  Ian.Plumb [ Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Multiple Successor Games -- Surely Not!

Grettir wrote:
Fact is, I'm 50% of Blade of the Iron Throne, if y'all absolutely have to know. :)


Awesome! I mean I was always a big fan of PJ's Old School TRoS. Seriously, anyone who played D&D in the early 80s simply had to be a fan of that variant, even if only in principle. Now with BotIT being the brain-child of PJ and Michael -- well, I for one can't wait to see where it has headed.

Fantastic news indeed.

Regards,

Author:  pbj44 [ Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Multiple Successor Games -- Surely Not!

Ian.Plumb wrote:
Awesome! I mean I was always a big fan of PJ's Old School TRoS. Seriously, anyone who played D&D in the early 80s simply had to be a fan of that variant, even if only in principle. Now with BotIT being the brain-child of PJ and Michael -- well, I for one can't wait to see where it has headed.

Fantastic news indeed.


Thanks Ian for your kind words, they are much appreciated! Its been an honor to work with Michael on this project.

Regards,

Phil

Author:  Grettir [ Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Multiple Successor Games -- Surely Not!

Ian.Plumb wrote:
Awesome! I mean I was always a big fan of PJ's Old School TRoS. Seriously, anyone who played D&D in the early 80s simply had to be a fan of that variant, even if only in principle. Now with BotIT being the brain-child of PJ and Michael -- well, I for one can't wait to see where it has headed.

Fantastic news indeed.

Thank you for your support, Ian. As usual you'e being overly kind. :)

pbj44 wrote:
Its been an honor to work with Michael on this project.

The honor and pleasure has all been mine.

And now that we're through patting each others' backs let's get back to the work at hand! :lol:

Author:  pbj44 [ Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Multiple Successor Games -- Surely Not!

:D

Page 6 of 6 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/