It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:40 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: TFOB Errata?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:05 pm 

I've been looking through the official forums, and can't find any errata for TFOB other than some responses scattered through various threads. I'm guessing that the steady decline of driftwood started at about this point, and it was never released -- which leads to my questions...

1) Is there any official errata which I am missing?

2) Has anyone cobbled together any consolidated errata based on all of the responses from Brian and others in the forums?

Post subject: Re: TFOB Errata?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:44 pm 

BiggerBoat wrote:
1) Is there any official errata which I am missing?

2) Has anyone cobbled together any consolidated errata based on all of the responses from Brian and others in the forums?

No and no (at least not to be subsequently made available to the public).

Feel free to collate and post -- an errata would be well received.

Regards,

Griffin Grove Gaming
Kraftworks for Kids School Holiday Program

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:12 am 

Ah, well, we'll see :)

The problem for me, as a newbie, is that interperting some of this (often contradictory) free-form errata in the forums is probably beyond my current understanding of the game.

But, at some point I'll probably go through the exercise of collecting it all, and we'll see what happens.

One thing that worries me is that we might see the official site and forums go dead one of these days. Assuming that Driftwood is going to miss a hosting payment or a domain name renewal at some point, I think it's just a matter of time.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:35 am 

BiggerBoat wrote:
The problem for me, as a newbie, is that interperting some of this (often contradictory) free-form errata in the forums is probably beyond my current understanding of the game.

One thing that worries me is that we might see the official site and forums go dead one of these days. Assuming that Driftwood is going to miss a hosting payment or a domain name renewal at some point, I think it's just a matter of time.

It's up to you of course but my approach would be to trawl the TFoB forum on trosforums, collate the interpretations, and then post the results here -- and seek confirmation of the rules interpretations.

The Forge have agreed in principal to allow us to archive their TRoS forum at this site. I am looking into ways of archiving the trosforums without the assistance of the webmaster (given, like everything else, there is no response to requests for access to the data).

Regards,

Griffin Grove Gaming
Kraftworks for Kids School Holiday Program